Senior Recruiter - Front Office
Salary $90000 - $130000 per year + Bonus
Location Los Angeles
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted June 21, 2017
My client a Global Investment Management firm Headquarter in LA, is looking for a Senior Recruiter with a proven track record of successful recruitment in the financial services industry, ideally with exposure to Private equity and front office recruitment.
This position will report directly in to the head of recruitment and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for both staff and temporary employment searches. The successful applicant will also be managing and monitoring relationships with external vendors on an ongoing basis.
You will be supporting the Investment groups and Corporate Functions such as Investment operations, Private Equity, Risk, Legal, Compliance etc. Either in house or agency experience would be considered and a combination of both would be ideal.
Core responsibilities and accountabilities
- Manage full recruitment life cycle on assigned searches; briefing with managers, sourcing, screening, collecting and distributing feedback
- Actively look to source candidates directly in an effort to reduce recruitment fees paid to search firms.
- Build and manage sustainable talent pipeline
- Establish and manage relationships with internal stakeholders/hiring managers
- Track search progress and agencies performances.
- Utilize external contacts to learn market intelligence and compensation trends in the industry
Background and key skills
- 5 years minimum recruitment experience
- Experience with recruiting permanent positions as well as temporary/consulting roles
- Ability to manage multiple positions at the same time, 12+ at any given time
- Research and mapping experience
- Bachelors degree
- Experience using Taleo
- Knowledge of immigration sponsorship process a plus.