Head of US Investment and Asset Management
Location New York
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted May 14, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
My Client is a prestigious Global Real Estate Investment Management firm. A looking to hire a head of Investment and Asset Management for the U.S. reporting directly in to the regional CEO. The role has come about as the business has experienced extensive growth in the U.S and continues growing at a rapid pace.
This individual will be tasked with overseen the full range of U.S. responsibilities as the business looks to hire a senior figure to oversee U.S. growth. The range of responsibility will include oversight of each of the different property types with the heads of these areas reporting in to this individual. They will also have other operational functions rolling up in to them, including finance, property Manager and facilities management. The key requirement for success for this individual is to successfully steer the business through a period of growth, both in terms of asset portfolio and head count. Head count growth could be as much as 200% over the next two years.
The role & key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for pursuing and evaluating business opportunities to facilitate the company’s expansion
- Be the lead in Investment transactions from origination through to deal execution with all facets that come between that.
- Formulate, implement and drive business processes/strategies to grow the portfolio
- Responsibility for delivering successful returns to stakeholders
- Oversee day to day management of the office
- Provide regular reporting to head office
- Ensure management of offices in different states in the U.S. are compliant with different state regulations as well as internal policies
- Manage the setup and stabilization of the regional offices in the US.
- There will be some travel in this position, both domestically and internationally
Background and requirements
- Strong academic background with minimum of bachelors degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Engineering, or related subject
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience in Real Estate and related fields with a strong understanding and proven track record in the U.S. real estate market.
- Proven track record of successfully leading, managing and growing teams
- Ability to perform operationally hands-on
- Proven track record of business development as well as demonstratinbg sound financial understanding
- Ability to manage and oversea a fast paced environment