Manager Corporate Services
Salary $105000 - $140000 per year + Bonus
Location Los Angeles
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted June 26, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
My Client, a large international investment manager is looking to hire a Corporate Services Manager at the AVP level to look after their Head offices based in Los Angeles. Across multiple different functions this role will be managing a team of about 15 people for two offices, both in LA. The Manager of corporate Services is responsible for the day-to-day facilities and administrative management of firms corporate headquarters based in LA.
Responsibilities include oversight for facilities services, building security and mailroom operations. He/She will also be an active participant in office build outs, moves and relocations specific to Los Angeles area.
- Prepare annual budget for expenditures related to facilities operations for the LA office.
- Provide updates as requested to compare budget to actual and address any material variances discovered.
- Review & approve vendor invoices as requested.
- You will be responsible for people management/operations management at two office locations (Culver City & Century City) – approximately 15 team members. You will be required to travel and work at both offices as needed.
- You will be responsible for the following areas: Reception Services, Office Services and Hospitality Services.
- Within the 1st year of employment, approximately 10-15 Executive Assistants will report to manager.
- Periodically review staffing/headcount for mailroom and facilities to confirm appropriate workload and staffing levels are maintained. Make recommendations for adjustments as necessary to include both financial and headcount implications.
- Manage mailroom and facilities population to ensure that specific standards of excellence are developed and communicated against which the staff will be held accountable. Establish a training curriculum for the team that includes expectations on team work among the group and technical skill development.
- Establishes a system to have all key team members cross trained to avoid gaps in service.
- Invests in the development of his/her staff, ensures that skill sets are leveraged and that high performers are recognized and rewarded.
- Provide oversight of the physical appearance of the Los Angeles offices (Century City and Culver City) - ensure that office space is maintained to first class quality. Conduct tours/inspections as necessary and address any issues or concerns with facilities staff and/or outside vendors as necessary.
- Leads facilities staff to ensure that they are providing quality customer service to internal clients and that they are proficient in how to handle mechanical issues with copiers and printers, stocking of toner, and general physical maintenance of the office.
- Works with Business Continuity team in cases where emergency evacuation procedures need to be executed.
- Liaises with building management as needed to ensure that appropriate services are being provided to the business and intervene where issues require management involvement.
- Assist the Real Estate Manager with development of corporate real estate strategy for domestic West Coast locations.
- Oversee physical moves/consolidations/relocations for domestic West Coast locations.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply below