Request for Proposal Writer & Database Management
Salary $90000 - $120000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 24, 2018 2018-07-242018-09-21 banking 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Request for Proposal Writer & Database Management Associate to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will be part of a high-profile team primarily responsible for completing RFPs, requests for information (“RFIs”), and client due diligence questionnaires (“DDQ”) to cultivate new business opportunities and meet client service requirements.
- Produce high quality RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for our Institutional Distribution teams.
- Maintain and update responses to standard language within the RFP database, as well as operational of oversight of the RFP database
- Edit and draft new language on the firm and investment products for existing and prospective clients and consultants
- Perform critical review and consolidation of data from multiple contributors to ensure responses are accurate, relevant and presented in a relatable manner
- Develop strong working relationships with sales, client service, investment team, legal, compliance and operations groups to produce effective, timely and accurate deliverables while maintaining data integrity
- Identify process improvement opportunities and assist in creating more efficient methods of gathering and reporting data
- Minimum 2-4 years of investment management experience, including familiarity with investment industry databases, RFPs, RFIs and DDQs
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Business, Economics or similar major.
- Highly analytical with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to manage workload in a dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of fixed income strategies a plus
- Excellent communication skills and client orientation required to develop and maintain productive partnerships with internal clients
- Desire to learn and become an individual and team contributor with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.