Snr Manager - Asset Management, Logistics
Salary $115000 - $150000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
My client, a large International Real Estate Investment Manager is looking to hire a number of Asset Managers within their growing Logistics & Industrial Asset Management teams. They currently have open head count in Dallas, Tx for an indivdual to act as Asset Manager for their sizeable Logistics portfolio in Texas.
This opportunity offers a great chance for someone with a background of asset management and solid experience working with Logistics properties to grow their career within an organization that is rapidly expanding in the U.S. the firm is well funded and have met all of their ambitious growth targets to date. They intend to continue this growth at a rapid rate.
- You will formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for our industrial and logistics real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize net operating income and realize the highest value of our assets.
- Responsibility for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value;
- Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate;
- Actively participate in lease negotiations
- Prepare and manage the annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
- Recommend divestment opportunities and manage the sale process
- Assist in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
- You will assist in preparation and maintenance of financial reports and variance analysis, preparation and monitoring of budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio.
Key skills and required background
- Strong educational background with minimum of a bachelors degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years experience working in Real Estate in an Asset Management capacity with experience dealing with Logistics assets also required, (ideally 2+ years)
- Strong knowledge of local markets, whether it be Dallas, Atlanta of Chicago
- Operationally hands on experience with asset management and a background in sound financial grounding.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong communicatio0n skills both verbal and written
- Track record of being able to work in a fast paced environment