VP, Asset Management - Housing
Salary $160,000 - $200,000 per year + Bonus
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Christopher Stringer
Date posted May 8, 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 financial-services 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
My Client, a leading international Real Estate Investment Manager, is looking for a VP of Asset Management for their Residential and Accommodation business as they continue to rapidly grow their US Operations. This role would be based in New York, overseeing Assets in multiple locations across the US.
You will take lead of the US Asset Management for the Residential and Lodging business which has grown significantly in the US and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- You will be responsible for the the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value
- preparing and managing our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
- Maintain close communications and good relationships with the property management companies
- Work with the Property Managers to ensure the assets are properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations
- Manage market intelligence
- Collate global market / industry information to ensure the companies competitiveness
Background & key skills
- Strong academic background with minimum of a bachelors degree, ideally in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Asset Management with a focus on Lodging, Residential, Multifamily, or other related asset types
- Able to demonstrate solid knowledge of local markets in the US
- Proven track record of successful asset management in the US
- Prior leadership / management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment