Acquisitions Analyst, Real Estate
Consultant Jennifer Redman
Date posted May 15, 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 banking 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
A global Private Equity firm are looking to add headcount to their Acquisitions team in the hire of an experienced analyst in their Hotels division. With a presence in real estate worldwide in almost every asset class, the firm have an excellent reputation and YOY growth.This position is based in Greenwich, CT with the aim to move into the New York City office in time.
Developing/maintaining financial models, with a particular focus on LBO modeling
- Due diligence of potential investments (including but not limited to: financial structure, performance reviewing, evaluation of acquisition opportunities and reviewing legal documentation).
- Managing the process of bringing and presenting a deal to investment committee
- Communicating with asset management teams to assist with business development and exit strategy planning/execution
- 1-2 years' experience in investment banking/ acquisitions with a focus on PE/Real assets
- Bachelors degree in a finance/ economics/ mathematics related field
- First rate technical, quantitative and mathematical skills
- Excellent modeling skills with a focus on LBO and DCFs.
- Time management, the ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
If you are looking for a new opportunity please click to apply, or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.