OTC Middle Office VP
Salary +Dental + Medical + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 24, 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the US's premier leading investment banks within their OTC Middle Office.
The Vice President will actively work on a number of Middle Office responsibilities related to the OTC Business.
- Process /review trade capture on a daily basis, in addition to reviewing various daily reports, allocation of trades and valuing client portfolios
- Work together with accounting team on a daily basis helping them with NAV packages for several clients.
- Ensure trades load into our Middle Office platform from client’s front-office system
- Worked with over 25 different funds from top to bottom including onboarding, daily operations and unwinding funds.
- Verify OTC derivative transactions versus counterparty confirmations
Key Requirements For Applicants:
- Strong knowledge of various products: CDS, IRS, TRS, CFD, IOS, OTC Options, Forwards, Futures, Equity Swaps, Swaptions, Var Swaps, Repos, etc.
- 4-10 years experience in OTC Collateral Operations and/or OTC Product Control
- Knowledge of at least three of the following groups
- Front Office
- Back Office
- Corporate Treasury/Global Securities Operations
- Independent Price Verification
- Credit Risk Management
- Knowledge of current regulations related to OTC Derivatives (EMIR and Dodd Frank for example)
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or contract Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900.