Middle Office Project & Change Lead
Salary $90000 - $120000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 26, 2016
A prestigious investment bank in Manhattan, NY is seeking a Middle Office Project & Change Lead to be part of a change team that works closely with Finance, Middle Office and Operations. Some key projects that the candidate will work on include upgrading finance systems and platform integration with product exposure to Credit, Rates, Loans and FX.
- Act as a Business Analyst for SubLedgers systems
- Central contact to link the SubLedgers user community with the SubLedgers technology teams.
- Implementation and management of firm wide initiatives where it relates to the SubLedgers systems
- Analysis of the finance process flow in order to streamline
- Specification of the required process and system enhancements
- Liaise with Technology to oversee all aspects of development and implementation
- Design and co-ordination testing
- Building effective working relationships across all derivative operational areas
- Supporting the day to day issues surrounding the new process flow
- College degree or related work experience
- 2-3 years Project Management experience
- Communication skills
- Product knowledge (Rates, credit, FX, mortgages, commodities, collateral)
- 1-2 years process design/change experience
- Front to back trade knowledge
- 1-2 years application/business testing experience
Apply online today.