Treasury Operations Manager
Salary $110000 - $130000 per year + +Medical +Vision +Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 12, 2016
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the treasury operations team, which supports multiple products and entities including Structured Notes, FX Swaps, Time Deposits, Commercial Paper and Fed Fund movements.
- Support over 20 currencies daily and processes over 100 funding movements
- Responsible for managing the BAU operations of the treasury team
- Exposure and frequent interactions with the Front Office, Treasury and other Operations teams to ensure timely settlements occur.
- 3-5 years prior management experience required
- 1-3 years related experience in securities industry
- Organized, detail-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to handle stressful situations and act responsibly
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org