Credit Derivatives Client Solutions Consultant
Salary $180000 - $220000 per year + Medical + Dental +Vision
Location Los Angeles
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
A leading asset management firm is seeking a Client Solutions Consultant to be the main point of contact across the firm representing solution offerings and services, as well as holding responsibility for delivering growth and effective client communication.
A background in top tier consulting and experience in asset management is preferred.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Solutions Consultant:
- Business relationship management
- Serve as a key partner to business lines to influence demand for solutions
- Lead development of business cases to justify investment in solutions and projects
- Domain expert – proactively advise business unit on solution alternatives
- Work in tandem with Lead IT Architect to shape/design solutions
- Executive oversight on delivery
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Systems selection and RFP management
- Change management and solution adoption
- Communication and Reporting
- Branding and marketing
Key Requirements For Applicants:
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in a leading consulting firm focused or similar role within an alternative asset manager.
- The ideal candidate must have an extensive background in Credit Derivatives.
- Have direct experience being hands on with a large portfolio of projects
- Have a global mindset
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Ability to drive change
- Expert in industry standards for the bank debt, bond and derivative asset classes
- Solution experience related to tradable credit
- Direct experience in at least one of the following areas: Technology, Investment Operations, Product Management, Change Management, Client Relationship Management
- Demonstrate deep investment accounting knowledge in alternative investment securities
- Ability to interface with Front Office
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or contact Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900.