Regulatory Fixed Income Operations Analyst
Salary $55000 - $65000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Location Jersey City
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted November 10, 2016
This is an exciting opportunity of Operations professionals who is experienced in regulatory reporting and looking to further progress their career with a leading investment bank.
About the role
The Regulatory Operations Analyst will be sitting within the Production Reporting team and will be focusing on Fixed Income reporting (TRACE & MSRB). The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely reporting to various exchanges, self-regulatory organizations as well as regulators.
- Providing accurate TRACE and MSRB reporting
- Tracking metrics related to TRACE and MSRB
- Remediating reporting anomalies including – raise JIRAs, document requirements, approve changes, validate testing
- Managing regulatory change initiatives across the trade lifecycle
- Producing accurate and engaging presentations - showcasing material external developments and anticipated internal impact - for stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing initiatives that impact reporting processes and perform testing
- Documenting policies and procedures as required
- Responding to regulatory inquiries as required
- Identifying and implementing automation opportunities
The successful Regulatory Operations Analyst will have the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years of Fixed Income Operations experience
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- Sound knowledge of Fixed Income products
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the organization
This leading Investment Bank provides investment products and services to corporations, institutional investors and governments around the world. This role will be based in the Jersey City.
If this roles is of interest to you or someone you know, please apply online below or contact Michelle Yoon or Marco Maranzano on (212) 704-9900 for more information.