LOPR Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted October 27, 2016
This is an excellent opportunity for operations professionals who are experienced in Large Option Position Reporting (LOPR) regulatory reporting and looking to further progress their career with a leading investment bank.
About the role
The LOPR Regulatory Reporting Specialist will be sitting within the Production Reporting Team and focusing on migrating LOPR to Regulatory Operations from another team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and analyzing regulations, risk management improvements and responding to regulatory inquires.
- Migrate LOPR reporting into Regulatory Operations
- Producing accurate daily LOPR reporting functions
- Generating daily, weekly, and monthly metrics
- Assisting with the completion of other regulatory reporting functions – Electronic Blue Sheets, Reg Sho, Short Interest, Volcker metrics
- Implementing LOPR control
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving regulatory reporting issues
- Producing accurate and engaging presentations for stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing initiatives that impact reporting processes and perform testing
- Document business requirements outlining required changes to reporting processes as result of new system changes
- Responding to regulatory inquiries as required
About the person
The successful LOPR Regulatory Reporting Specialist will have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years experience working a LOPR regulatory reporting capacity
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- Knowledge of other types of regulatory reporting (Electronic Blue Sheets, Reg Sho, Short Interest, OATS, ect)
- Previous experience performing reporting functions (manual reporting and tracking strategic solutions)
- Strong knowledge with trading process flows, operations functions and operations systems
- Strong risk management and operations skill sets
- Strong understanding of financial products – OTC Derivatives, Listed Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the organization
This leading Investment Bank provides investment products and services to corporations, institutional investors and governments around the world. The role will be based in the Jersey City.
If you or someone you know are interested, please contact Michelle Yoon at (212) 704-9900 or apply online today.