Commercial Middle Market Relationship Manager
Salary $90000 - $150000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A leading investment bank in Minneapolis is seeking a Commercial Middle Market Relationship Manager to join the middle market banking group which serves middle market companies and institutions. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs.
- Be the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for clients
- Be accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures.
- Assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. T
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships in the Minneapolis market.
- Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, executive and follow up of client meetings.
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market client and industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
- This role requires 10+ years experience in Commercial Lending Middle Market.
- Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in the Minneapolis area.
The business is a leading investment bank based in Minneapolis.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.