Salary $100000 - $150000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Location White Plains
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A leading investment bank in White Plains, NY, is seeking a Relationship Manager to be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial relationships which require financial services and products to meet their needs.
In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the candidate will also be accountable for existing relationships through cross-selling, driving relationship profitability and satisfaction.
- Develop the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts to the bank
- Responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of transactions
- Lead the relationship team and partners with credit, treasury and other product partners to ensure quality assessment
- Consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- 3 to 5 years of commercial banking and lending experience in the Business Banking or Middle Market sector.
- Demonstrated management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $5 - $50 million.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus.
- Completion of formal credit training required.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.