Loan Portfolio Management
Salary $100000 - $140000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 10, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Loan Portfolio Management to work for an investment bank based in McLean. You will work with lead portfolio managers on securitization transactions within the firm.
- Direct and coordinate with lead portfolio managers
- Support transaction leads and traders on various aspects of the transaction
- Negotiate and facilitate execution of trade and settlement agreements
- Work with major external counterparties including broker dealers
- Coordinate securitization due diligence and disclosures
- Support settlement of securitization and deal tie outs and reporting
- 5 years’ experience in securitizations of single-family performing loans
- Ability to work in a fast pace trading desk environment
This role is working for a leading mortgage provider in McClean, VA.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.