Portfolio Management and Structuring Director (Loans)
Salary $200000 - $240000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 11, 2016
The successful candidate will join the investments and capital markets division assisting with loan securitization.
- Support senior PMs on securitizations of loans.
- Responsible for the management of company’s legacy and distressed assets
- Manage securitization transactions
- Finalize Offering Memorandums
- Negotiate and facilitate execution of trade and settlement agreements
- Manage relationships with major external counterparties
- Securitization due diligence and disclosures
- Support settlement of securitization and deal tie outs
- 7+ to 10 years experience Management Experience Required
- Securitization background
This role is working with a leading mortgage company in Mclean, VA. It could also be based in New York for the right candidate.