Commercial Banking - Dealership Finance
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 11, 2016
The successful candidate has overall responsibility for managing the client relationship and experience.
- Frequent communication with clients.
- Frequent face meetings with clients.
- Possess detailed knowledge of the client’s business
- Regular client entertainment.
- Build a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Make referrals to other business areas of the Bank
- Responsible for sales goals
- Collect initial financial information
- Responsible for the aggregate loan closing
- Guide the prospect through the loan closing process
- CPA or MBA or equivalent experience in finance, accounting and business law.
- 12-16 years of relevant experience in negotiating and structuring financial transactions.
- Minimum of 12 years in financial services industry experience in a corporate lending environment developing business.
- Formal credit training and prior lending authority.
- Relevant Business Services Sector experience is highly desired.
- Credit analysis experience and understanding.
- Excellent knowledge of the organizational lending and portfolio management policies and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of the banks financial solution products and services.
- Expert knowledge in one or more areas as recognized by clients and peers.
- Has additional years of experience and tenure to investment and portfolio colleagues within the same business.
This role is working for a leading investment bank in Dallas, TX.