Sr. Manager, Sales Finance & Operations
Salary Competitive Salary
Location San Francisco
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted November 22, 2016
We are working with a leader inthe travel space to help them find a Senior Manager of Sales Finance & Operations.
In this leading role you will be responsible for sales incentive administration and design, forecasting, and running a deal desk. You will be directly reporting to the CFO and working with the sales finance and operations team.
- Lead the Sales Finance & Operations team
- Collaborate with Sales and Finance leadership to implement, design and operationalize a compensation plan that makes sure the sales team is incentivized to sell the best deals for the company.
- Lead velocity and compliance of sales deals by organizing streamlined systems and processes.
- Work with the sales team in structuring sales transactions that are consistent with GAAP revenue recognition principles and internal policies
- Develop and monitor Sales performance highlighting trends, indicators, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances. Use proper metrics to assist the sales team enhance their operational and financial performance trends.
- Manage and own the entire sales operations process (paperwork, planning, tracking, payment).
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline such as Science, Engineering, Finance, Business Administration from a top tier school. Advanced degree a bonus.
- Five to eight years overall experience; two to three years in a Sales Finance & Operations role in a SaaS company
- Great understanding of Sales processes, metrics, Salesforce.com; SFDC admin experience a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are capable of presenting challenging financial information in an easy to understand presentation.
- Able to work with employees of all levels of the organization in a collaborative, high-growth start up environment.