Marketing and Events Sourcing Manager
Salary $90000 - $120000 per year + Medical+Denta+Vision
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted April 12, 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for Sourcing and Procurement professionals to join a leading Investment Bank.
About the role
This global Investment Bank is looking for a Marketing and Events Sourcing Manager to join their global IB Sourcing team. The Marketing and Events Sourcing Manager will be responsible for relevant negotiations with marketing and events suppliers/vendors and ensure favorable agreements for the firm.
- Develop strategic sourcing plans to optimize costs
- Maintain and develop relations with key stakeholders
- Initiating supplier optimization and reform
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to optimize cost savings
- Find the best sourcing solution that meets the business’ requirements
- Proactively searching for cost savings opportunities across spending and negotiation
- Manage agreements and payment forecasts
About the person
The successful Marketing and Events Sourcing Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Sourcing experience
- Previous procurement experience across marketing and events
- Certified Procurement Professional is preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of Strategic Sourcing
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the organization
This leading Investment Bank is a trusted Financial Services firm across the globe. This role will be based in Midtown, Manhattan.
If you’re interested, please apply online or contact Michelle Yoon at (212) 704-9900.