Regulatory Operations Analyst
Salary $75000 - $85000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 1, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Operations Analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will complete regulatory reports and monitor the processes involved in getting accurate data.
- Completion of Short Interest and Portfolio Margin reporting submitted to FINRA
- Preparation and analysis of data used
- Assist in the compilation of 15c3-1 and 15c3-3 components
- 1+ years Knowledge of FINRA, NASD, NYSE and SEC Rules
- 1+ years of Regulatory Reporting experience
- Exposure to Middle Office preferred
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.