Recruiter, Quantitative Research
Salary $200000 - $300000 per year + Excellent benefits + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted May 8, 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for Recruiters specializing in Quantitative Research to join a prestigious Hedge Fund in New York City!
About the role
This well known Hedge Fund is looking to hire an experience recruiter to support their Quantitative Research department and onboard exceptional talent.
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Hiring exceptional talent, primarily focusing on Quantitative Analysts, Research Analysts, Data Scientists and Quantitative Software Engineers
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Working with the recruitment team to develop and implement an effective hiring strategy
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Conducting and organizing interviews
- Maintaining data reports
- Closing candidates and driving the offer process
About the person
The Quantitative Research Recruiter will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with a strong academic record
- Minimum of 5 years of in-house recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Broad knowledge of technology and finance industries
- Previous experience executing successful recruiting programs and operational processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
About the organization
This prestigious Hedge Fund, located in Manhattan NY, has doubled in AUM growth in the past 5 years and is continuing to grow rapidly.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please contact Michelle Yoon or Marco Maranzano on (212) 704-9900.