Salary $50000 - $90000 per year + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted May 8, 2017
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a leading Hedge Fund in New York City!
About the role
This prestigious Hedge Fund is looking to hire an Analyst for their Human Resources department. This HR Analyst will be responsible of driving various Employee Relations initiatives.
- Providing daily guidance and operational support on various Employee Relations topics (i.e. departures, performance management, leaves of absence, conflict resolutions, etc.)
- Coordinating key employee relations functions with HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, etc.
- Maintaining and updating metrics to measure employee relations efforts
- Organizing and tracking team projects, goals and processes
- Acting as a point of contact for employees on employee relations matters
- Benchmarking and providing input on HR policies
About the person
The successful HR, Employee Relations Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Minimum 2 years HR experience
- Previous employee relations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
About the organization
This leading Hedge Fund has grown rapidly in the past 5 years and is actively hiring. Their office is based in Soho, Manhattan.
If you’re interested, please contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.