Salary $60000 - $80000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted May 15, 2017
This is an exciting new opportunity for Tax Analysts to join a leading Investment Bank in Whippany, New Jersey!
About the role
This Investment Bank is looking to hire a Tax Analyst for their Whippany, New Jersey office.
- Gathering up to date and accurate tax documentation for various client accounts
- Working closely with the Sales team and Client Services team to gather updated tax documentation from expired accounts
- Validating all documentation according to IRS regulations
- Establish client account Tax classification under Ch3, 61 and FATCA regulations
- Using procedures and policies set by IRS and Corporate Tax Department
About the person
The successful Tax Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience within Financial Services
- Previous tax experience preferred, but will consider any business operations experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical aptitude
About the organization
This Investment Bank is a leader in Financial Services with offices located around the world. This role will be based in Whippany, New Jersey.
For further information, please contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900 or email@example.com.