Salary $60000 - $90000 per year + Medical+Dental+Vision
Location San Francisco
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted May 12, 2017
This is an exciting new opportunity for Administrative Assistants to join a leading Investment Bank in San Francisco!
About the role
This European Investment Bank is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support the wider Corporate Finance group.
- Supporting 8-12 bankers, including Managing Directors
- Screening calls
- Arranging client meetings for senior bankers either individually or in regional groupings
- Arranging international/domestic travel and accommodation
- Creating organized travel itineraries and meeting agendas for the bankers
- Maintaining bankers’ calendars and creating meeting call reports
- Coordinator meetings, scheduling, booking meeting rooms, material production and distribution, etc.
- Preparing materials for presentations and meetings
- Processing monthly expense reports
About the person
The success Administrative Assistant will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
About the organization
This well-known Investment Bank is a leader in the Financial Services industry with offices all around the world. This role will be based in the Financial District of San Francisco.
Please apply today or for further information, contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.