Product Manager, US Pooled Funds
Salary $120000 - $150000 per year + Excellent benefits + Bonus
Location New York
Consultant Michelle Yoon
Date posted June 6, 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, global Asset Manager that is growing in the United States, with it’s North American offices located in New York City!
About the role
This leading Asset Manager is looking to hire a Product Manager who will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s US pooled funds. This will entail ownership of all documentation and fund governance, as well as regulatory oversight of all existing products.
- Maintaining and updating documentation for all US pooled funds
- Liaising with various internal/external stakeholders for all required documentation and relevant regulatory change initiatives
- Working closely with internal teams, such as Compliance and General Counsel
- Managing annual product reviews for all US pooled funds
- Coordinating all annual and quarterly reporting tasks for 1940 Act Funds
- Developing and managing ongoing product maintenance
About the person
The successful Product Manager, US Pooled Funds will have the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in fund product management
- Previous experience managing documentation for US pooled funds
- Good working knowledge for regulatory reporting requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Fixed Income
- Sound knowledge of US regulatory environment (i.e. 1940 Act Regulations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative and ownership
About the organization
This European Asset Manager is growing rapidly and increasing its presence in North America. The role will be based in Midtown, Manhattan.
For further information, please contact Michelle Yoon on (212) 704-9900 or email@example.com .