Warehouse Operations & Production Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted June 22, 2017
We are working with an inventive company in the e-commerce space, and they are looking for a a talented, passionate, and highly analytical Warehouse Operations & Production Manager.
- Responsible for operational data accuracy, including bill of material, staffing model, quality and productivity metrics.
- Accountable for support process amd maintaining data improvement decisions.
- Developing and maintaining quality metrics for the operation.
- Supervising a team of warehouse operators and managing high performance in a light manufacturing setting.
- Maintaining an efficient and safe work environment. Train others in safe work practices and enforce safety policies & procedures.
- Maintaining the highest sense of product quality and inspiring others to generate superb work products.
- Identifying and communicating areas that need improvement in product quality and operations and driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Providing feedback to operators to optimize quality and performance standards.
- Assisting in performance assessment, training and recruiting of operators.
- Ensure close interaction with External Affairs, Operations, and New Product Development teams for special and/or rush projects
- Collaborate with internal team members and external partners to ensure proper stock levels of key materials.
- Responsible for machine uptime and maintenance processes
- At least 3 years of operations leadership experience with a track record of leading successful and high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail and results oriented
- Excellent eye for product quality and operational efficiency
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work alternate shifts including weekends and/or holidays as needed during peak production periods/seasonal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred