Bank Debt Data Integrity & Analysis Manager
Salary $80000 - $95000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 13, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Bank Debt Data Integrity & Analysis Manager to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will be reporting to both the Director of Loan Services and will be responsible for the management of the Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis.
- Ensure daily and monthly Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis procedures are complete
- Work closely with a variety of internal teams
- Liaison between administrative agents and auditors regarding bank loan position
- Monitor and manage the remediation of bank loan tax withholding
- Identify workflow inefficiencies
- Ensure all Bank Loan Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis team policies and procedures remain current
- At least 5 years experience in data analysis and financial services.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of bank loan, fixed income and equity securities and an understanding of OTC derivatives including Interest Rate derivatives, Equity derivatives and Credit derivatives
- Knowledge of CLOs and other structured products is a plus
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, Aladdin and Bloomberg a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.