Middle Market Relationship Manager
Salary $130000 - $180000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 15, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Middle Market Relationship Manager to join a professional services organisation based in Denver, CO. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs.
- Be accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures
- Assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy
- Be responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships in Denver market
- Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, executive and follow up of client meetings
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market client and industry trends
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements
- This role requires 10+ years experience in Commercial Lending Middle Market
- Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in Denver market
- BS/BA and MBA preferred
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.