Portfolio Reconciliation Analyst
Salary $70000 - $85000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 15, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Portfolio Reconciliation Analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Chicago, IL. You will mitigate credit risk and operational risk associated with Global Markets non-cleared derivative trading activity.
- Become proficient in the reconciliation process, analyzing both MTM differences and why trade are not matched on a T+1 basis
- Be a change agent
- Proactively challenge the status quo
- Inject governance, reporting and transparency
- Negotiate delicate decision points around client on-boarding choices
- Previous Middle Office or Operations experience
- Familiarity with markets products ideally in more than one asset class
- Proven track record (5+ years) of delivering projects to plan and ability to manage multiple priorities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.