Collateral Operations Analyst
Salary $60000 - $70000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 16, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Collateral Operations Analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Chicago, IL. You will mitigate exposure to counterparty risk on OTC derivative trades.
- Store copies of all confirmations of each transaction and can verify market values and rate for individual trades
- Determines collateral allocation and delivery of securities
- Send and receive cash collateral
- Trade and market derivatives with Financial Institutions and Corporate Customers
- Monitors credit exposure on derivatives
- Negotiate the collateral agreements
- A basic understanding of financial markets and derivative products
- A basic understanding of financial markets documentation (ISDA, IFEMA, PSA)
- Detail Orientation -Specifically the ability to recognize unusual flows/triggers for collateral in agreements and new trade structures
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.