Senior Relationship Manager
Salary $100000 - $150000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Location White Plains
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 16, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Relationship Manager to join a professional services organisation based in White Plains, NY. You will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and products to meet their needs.
- Primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client
- Accountable for relationship selectivity & acquisition, deepening existing relationships through cross-selling and driving relationship profitability and satisfaction
- Develop credibility and demonstrates the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts
- Serves as an advocate for the relationship within the bank, and acts as a trusted advisor for their relationships
- Develop the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts
- 5 – 10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Self motivated with proven sales skills and experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated team leadership ability
- Team player and capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required
- Management of an extensive portfolio of commercial clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.