Client Service Officer, Lending Operations
Salary $75000 - $83000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted May 23, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Officer, Lending Operations associate to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY.
- Responsible for the Lending Client Services functions for all businesses with a focus on assisting Research and Analysis Team and Frontline in the preparation of customer annual review, portfolio review, as well as conducting client static data and limits reconciliation, covenant monitoring, and documentation maintenance
- Your responsibility also includes liaising with the Service Centers to ensure that client static data, limits and products are accurately recorded on systems as per approvals to facilitate trading and loan funding
- You will provide external and internal customers high quality services including production of accurate reporting and resolution of any system and data issues
- In addition, you will provide coverage within the Lending Operations team and assist in operational projects and initiatives
- Strong understanding of Credit risk, loan documentation and loan administration processes
- Experience in Credit and Loan Administration is a plus
- Experience in working in a global organisation as well as under Spoke and Hub operating model
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills for reporting, record keeping, and presenting with the ability to learn and utilise new bank systems quickly and efficiently
- Experience in relevant core systems (Razor, MIDANZ and RiskOrigin) knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills to enable identification of issues involved in complex transactions to develop effective solutions
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.