Collateral Management Analyst
Salary $50000 - $75000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 4, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Collateral Management Analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Stamford, CT.
- Support the daily margin process across OTC, Repo and Futures. This includes: issuing and responding to calls in accordance with notification times, investigating exceptions and escalating disputes as agreed with clients. Respond quickly and accurately to requests in a high volume, time sensitive trading environment.
- Review and setup of client collateral terms found in ISDA, GMRA or similar docs.
- Initiate collateral payments in accordance with controls, manage settlement instructions and track payments through settlement.
- Determine eligible securities for use in agreeing collateral demands; administer process to deliver and exchange securities in accordance with client’s eligibility rules.
- Process cash and securities transactions through internal systems.
- Resolve breaks for any settlement issues related to collateral activity.
- Direct month-end collateral interest process from reconciliation to settlement.
- Utilize TriResolve to develop, provide and publish collateral reports to clients.
- Oversee margin reconciliations and resolution of breaks through TriResolve platform; work with clients, counterparties and internal partners to resolve disputes and reconciliations
- Support expanded development of the collateral management offering to expose additional solutions to our clients through technology. Prioritize development based upon market needs, client feedback and workflow demands.
- Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement development of collateral management offering.
- Liaise directly with clients during onboarding and establish connectivity with their counterparties. Administer account implementation process and effectively communicate status to internal partner areas.
- Communicate effectively with team members, internal groups and external counterparties
- Accurately define business requirements for IT projects and enhancements for the cash and collateral management team.
- 1+ years of work experience with direct experience in Collateral Management
- Experience in project management and client interaction
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and procedures
- Familiarity with Hedge Fund structures, products and financial instruments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA, CPA or CFA is desired
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.