HR Generalist - Fixed Term Contract, 9-12 Months
Salary $100000 - $120000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Generalist to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will support the Head of HR to manage the delivery of a professional consulting service that contributes to the profitability and growth of the business in the region.
- Provide general HR advice to all employees and follow up on queries in a timely manner
- Obtain a good knowledge of HR policies and systems in order to assist and advise employees through their career
- Drive key HR projects outside of compensation and benefits, e.g. flexibility, diversity, etc
- Provide support to Line Managers and employees throughout their career lifecycle
- Provide management with advice and strategic support in executing strategies to improve the organisational culture and staff engagement
- Engage in regular coaching of Managers and staff to facilitate business outcomes and achieve sustained performance
- End to end payroll administration via outsourced payroll provider (ADP Workforce Not)
- Governance and oversight of the payroll process, ensuring an accurate checking process is carried out
- Balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- IRS reporting and filing
- 401K management and oversight
- Benefit & equity administration and liasing with third party providers
- Advise business leaders on relevant policies and procedures, ensuring these are complied with according
- Documentation of HR cases and management of HR files
- 4-8 years of HR Generalist/Management experience
- Investment or Retail Banking experience a plus
- HR professional generalist preferred experience particularly in the areas of HR Business Partnering, succession planning, career management, workforce planning, retrenchment, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll systems and employee relations.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.