Stock Loan Operations, Hedge Fund
Salary $80000 - $115000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Loan Operations Analyst to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY.
- Daily review and analysis of stock borrow exposure and HTB rates
- Liaise with prime broker stock loan desks to have securities re-rated
- Analyze and optimize Sub-Advisor’s allocation of short securities
- Daily review of long portfolio for participation in prime broker securities lending programs
- Work with Sub-Advisors to optimize stock loan/stock borrow request and execution
- Work with external service providers to analyze Sub-Advisor’s trade execution efficiency
- Monthly review of commission expense, work with Sub-Advisors and brokers to reduce expense
2-5 years in middle office function supporting stock loan desk at prime broker or hedge fund
Exposure to equity and fixed income products (cash and synthetic)
Proficient in Excel, Bloomberg, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills required, ability to multi-task and excellent work ethic
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.