Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations Specialist
Salary $70000 - $90000 per year + Medical +Dental+ Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted December 16, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations Specialist to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY.
• Improve communication process and provide on the ground support for all Operational issues
• Participate in business meetings and keep abreast of current pipeline and activity
• Track pipeline of upcoming private asset backed deal closings, revolver funding’s, etc. and ensure all operational aspects are executed in a timely manner.
• Focus on improving CLO equity payment projection monitoring and related processes.
• Provide general operations support for structured credit including trade booking support, data management and pricing, new deal setups, cash and position discrepancies, new fund/account launches, etc.
• Improve overall business processes including data management, allocations, trade booking, deals closings, ongoing credit support, valuations, data process/system architecture, etc.
• Work closely with teams across the organization including compliance, investor relations, legal, middle office, operations, technology, service providers as well as other groups
• 4+ years relevant operations experience in the structured credit and loan space
• Strong knowledge of ABS, CMBS, CLO Equity and/or private asset backed lending
• Experience with revolving loan facilities a major plus
• Knowledge of Wall Street Office (WSO), Everest/Black Mountain and/or Geneva strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and interact directly with investment professionals.
• Previous experience implementing controls and improving processes
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.