Risk Audit - AVP
Salary $90000 - $130000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 17, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk Audit - AVP to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan. You will have responsibilities which include audits of financial risk management and end-to-end CCAR processes.
- Work with risk to ensure identified issues are re-mediated
- Ensure adherence to any internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Perform issue validation through testing of the proposed remediation sufficiently
- Ensure compliance with applicable CCAR requirements
- 4+ years experience in a Market or Credit Risk role or in Risk based auditing
- Undergraduate degree or Industry qualifications (e.g. CFA , FRM, CIA, CISA, series 3,7, 24, 63)
- 2 + years of specialist regulatory knowledge in one or more of: Basel, Dodd Frank, CCAR
- Strong understanding of Risk Management
- 5 to 7 years minimum overall work experience
This role is working for a leading investment bank in Manhattan, NY
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.