Fraud Reporting Analyst- SAS experience required- Leading Bank
Salary $50000 - $80000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Henry Smith
Date posted July 10, 2017
Fraud Reporting Analyst. SAS experience required. Leading International Bank. Superb growth opportunities.
A leading International Bank is seeking a Fraud Reporting Analyst, with experience using and programming with SAS. The role will primarily be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of Fraud across multiple portfolios and retail businesses. This is great development opportunity with clear career progression and the chances to move into a broader risk management role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing ongoing improvements to the fraud prevention infrastructure, monitoring and reporting process
- Supporting scheduled reporting requirements according to business requirements, management reporting requirements and any ad-hoc reporting
- Manage the stakeholder relationships both internally within the fraud and security team, as well as the wider risk management environment
- Assisting with any projects impacting the fraud and security function – system upgrades, migrations, etc
- Retain a functional understanding of underlying issues, regulations and strategies across the different product groups
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant experience in a Fraud and/or Risk role in a Financial Services environment
- 2 yrs SAS experience – including programming
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Highly numerate, advanced analytical skills and someone who pays strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and ability to work part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and assume responsibility for own book of work.