Principal Risk Auditor
Salary $100000 - $130000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted July 16, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Risk Auditor to join a professional services organisation based in Washington, DC. You will assist with planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits and projects to facilitate compliance with federal laws, corporate standards and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Senior Internal Auditor
- Assist with coordinating and administering assignments, monitoring audit team progress and managing budgets and schedules.
- Identify risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization
- Track results of prior audits and facilitate appropriate corrective action
- Provide day-to-day project management oversight of Internal Auditors and Senior Internal Auditors
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels
- 4+ years of related experience
- Planning and performing risk-based audits in large and complex organizations
- Understanding of fundamental risk management concepts with experience assessing risks
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.