North America Trade Product Manager
Salary $200000 - $275000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 19, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a North America Trade Product Manager to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY.
- Manage P&L of North American Trade business, with a focus on both Traditional Trade and Open Account growth opportunities
- Support Trade PSS/TSO’s to differentiate and WIN in the market (large, globally significant deals), as well as helping to drive trade and treasury cross-sell opportunities
- In close partnership with the Global and Regional Product teams, collaborate with Regional Trade Heads to execute on focused programs (e.g. Commercial Bank international growth strategy, OA/APF cross-currency payments strategy)
- Serve as product capabilities expert and technical trade product expert. Support the complex, specialized trade needs as part of the deal team for large deals.
- Continuously benchmark solution set versus key competitors, and integrate best practices into the product roadmap/investment prioritization. Collaborate with the global product management and regional product delivery teams on trade pricing to ensure market competitiveness and profitability.
- Work closely with Corporate Banking, Wholesale Credit, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Risk partners to drive profitable, responsible growth while enforcing risk discipline/awareness and product suitability
- In partnership with Marketing and Trade PSS execs, increase visibility of the Bank’s trade business by supporting execution of a comprehensive internal/external marketing campaign
- Represent the Bank at Trade conferences and on industry working groups
- Minimum of 10 years of Trade/Supply Chain product experience working for either bank, financial institution, or FinTech, with demonstrated record of increasingly broader roles in open account trade processing and financing products and/or other working capital products.
- Demonstrated technical skills, and a strong desire to challenge the status quo, and embrace new technology, outside providers/channel partners to accelerate growth
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated track-record in delivering projects per plan and on budget. Foundational credit experience.
- Proven strategic and analytical abilities; strong client-facing presence, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong partnering skills with sales, credit, and platform teams; proficient PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced credit, risk, and structuring experience a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.