Senior Financial Analyst, Price Valuations Group
Salary $80000 - $170000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted June 29, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Analyst, Price Valuations Group to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will be responsible for the management reporting of their independent valuation findings within the enterprise framework.
- Responsible for applying independent price testing procedures for securities and derivatives that are fair valued by the front office, primarily Non Agency securities
- Possess general knowledge of financial markets and products with a quantitative background suitable for critically evaluating the results of the valuation techniques
- Must have a Bachelor Degree (preferred Finance/Accounting/Mathematics)
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills – Able to clearly document and communicate findings to team members, supervisors and trading desks
- Experience in Financial and Database Software – The candidate should possess advanced Excel skills and be familiar with Intex pricing tool
- Product Knowledge – The candidate will have a detailed understanding of RMBS and/or ABS obtained during experience at a bank, pricing vendor, consulting firm and or other types of financial institutions. Ideally, a good understanding of the broader operation of capital markets and FICC products
- Previous experience in building pricing models
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.