Salary $160,000 - $220,000 per year
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-04-08 financial-services permanent US Miami Florida 33131 USD 160000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A renowned private equity and venture capital firm is looking to add on a quantitative analyst to their team. This particular role will require prior experience deaing with residential mortgage products and a billingual English & Spanish speaker.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, model, analyze, structure, memorialize project and structured finance loan and securitization transactions.
- Take responsibility over time for interface with transaction counterparties, drafting term sheets, reviewing transaction documentation, interfacing with all applicable transaction stakeholders including attorneys, accountants, rating agencies, independent engineers, etc.
- Some travel required to meet with potential and existing counterparties and due diligence visits.
- As experience grows, take ownership of new transactions, running deals from beginning to end.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Advanced degree in quantitative or mathematical finance, or similar quant discipline desirable.
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Solid experience in SAS or MatLab, VBA and advanced excel financial modeling.
- BS in mathematical or quantitative finance or other quantitative disciplines.
- Experience modeling complex project and structured finance transactions.
- Familiarity with securitization and the bond/loan credit ratings process.
- Rating agency, banking or hedge/P.E. fund experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.