Senior Quantitative Analyst
Consultant Daniel Leavy
JobRef 112602/0012019-04-18 2019-06-10 financial-services permanent US Tampa / Dallas Florida 18301 Bermuda Green Dr 33647 USD 95000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our Risk Management team’s responsibility to secure and protect the safety of our financial systems and instruments. We are looking for a Senior Quant Analyst to join the Quantitative Risk Management Department. The Senior Quantitative Analyst will work on designing, developing, and testing new quantitative risk management models, while enhancing existing models.
- Collaborate and work with team to build and maintain risk management models including credit risk, market risk, and liquidity risk.
- Work with model validation, market risk, and legal internal departments to maintain risk transparency.
- Develop prototypes of new models or model enhancements.
- Communicate and deliver both tactical and strategical solutions to risk modeling issues and problems.
- Quantitative modelling experience required
- Understanding of traded products, market conventions, as well as risk measurement for equities and or/ fixed income products
- Programming skills in SQL,Python, or R; additional programming languages is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Master's degree in a finance, computer science, or quantitative field