VP Credit Risk - Leveraged Finance
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
Consultant Thomas Byrne
JobRef 113992/0012019-04-18 2019-06-11 financial-services permanent US New York New York USD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We have a brilliant opportunity available for a VP of Credit Risk to join a well known major banking institution. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this opportunity will be focusing on their leveraged finance products.
Working within the leveraged finance team, my client is looking for a talented Credit Officer with a proven track record to join their team.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing new leveraged finance transactions ranging from LBOs through to M&A financing, FX/IR and commodity derivatives
- Approving and providing the credit recommendations, presenting to the underwriting committee
- Managing an ongoing portfolio of clients across a range of sectors
What they're looking for:
- Extensive experience within Credit Risk and managing a portfolio of clients
- A good knowledge of different leveraged finance products
- Strong academic background related to finance, business or economics
- Management experience advantageous
If you're interested in an opportunity to work on a range of products within leveraged finance and be exposed to a plethora of sectors then get in touch with Thomas Byrne at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-704-9900