Analyst II - Capital Markets Risk
Location Washington, USA
Consultant Daniel Leavy
JobRef 119252/0012019-07-13 2019-09-09 financial-services permanent US Washington DC District of Columbia 1100 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005 USD 88000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am working with a premier financial services firm in Washington DC looking to expand their Capital Markets Risk department. The main focus of this role is to measure and monitor the risk in the Capital Markets balance sheets. The ideal candidate should have strong collaboration and negotiation skills and be able to be highly adaptable and comfortable with managing competing priorities.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor and Measure the market, credit, and liquidity risk in the balance sheet of mortgage securities and loans.
- Produce risk management reports and monitor the relevant markets and portfolio activity.
- Work with front office and analytics team to determine tactical decisions and guidance on portfolio’s risk position.
- Support Capital Markets team with guidance with specific allocation recommendations across asset classes and products.
- Maintain a complete understanding of risk positions and market positions buy reviewing risk reports and capital adequacy reports.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of Market Risk Experience
- Stress Testing Experience
- Experience with monitoring and measuring the market, credit, and liquidity risk in the balance sheet of mortgage securities and loans.
- Experience with Producing risk management reports and using that to analyze market moves and allocations for specific asset classes and products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills