Director, Client Coverage
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Robert Hockedy
JobRef 121572/0012019-08-22 2019-10-21 financial-services permanent US New York City New York USD 220000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading International Bank with increasing global presence and excellent transaction pipeline is seeking a Director to act as primary/lead client coverage/relationship manager for the Funds sector in North America. Funds clients represent a significant focus and growth of the global C&IB business across the US.
Primary/lead client coverage/relationship manager for the Funds sector in North America. Funds clients (predominately financial sponsors) represent a significant focus and growth sector of the global C&IB business
- Develop the Funds sector strategy in North America and, in conjunction with international colleagues, connect that strategy with the global fund sector strategy.
- Leading and executing on comprehensive and strategic client account plans.
- Coordinate the global coverage model for international clients and take ownership of the banks largest and key financial sponsor accounts.
- Represent C&IB and the FIG super sector at client, industry and stakeholder regional and global forums both internally and externally including risk/management committees and conferences.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of client relationships in the Funds sector (predominantly) but with close working relationship with broader FIG and the PF/Infra team.
- Tertiary qualified with degree in Business or Finance related disciplines & a post graduate designation (ACA, CFA, MBA) preferred.
- 10+ years’ professional experience working in a US, Canadian, Asian or European Banking or Investment Bank in the US.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the Funds sector and related products, accounting principles & practices, regulations, taxation, credit and pricing as relates to investment industries/ businesses including contemporary regulatory governance and legal frameworks within a Financial Markets context both locally and globally.
- Strong understanding of Financial Institutions/Funds/Fund and/or Subscription Finance/Financial Sponsors.
- Broad C&IB product knowledge and industry insight into client strategies to improve client experience and outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or know anyone that could be suitable, please contact Rob Hockedy at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.