Head of Stress Testing Model Development
Location Chicago, IL, USA
Consultant Daniel Leavy
JobRef 121202/0012019-08-28 2019-10-27 financial-services permanent US Chicago Illinois Chicago 60606 USD 350000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am working with a premier financial firm in Chicago that is looking to hire a head of stress testing model development professional within their quantitative risk management department. The role will be primarily involved with model development of stress testing methodology but the individual will have to assist with model development of other financial products as well. Collaboration with other departments will also be a primary responsibility of this role some of these departments include model validation, model governance, stress testing management and liquidity risk management.
- Leading the Model Development for Stress Testing Methodology
- Collaborate with Model Validation, Model Governance, and regulatory functions to maintain full transparency of risk/analytics.
- Be able to expand upon and explain complex technical topics to business heads and other executives with a less technical nature.
- Communicate with regulatory bodies relating to potential risk and analytics.
- Manage a team of quantitative employees to pursue model development of stress testing methodology and improve their technical skill set as well.
- Model development of stress testing methodology experience (7+ years)
- Background in SEC regulations pertaining to stress testing
- Model development of derivative products from a risk management perspective
- Industry knowledge of fixed income and equity products
- Oral and written communication skills
- Quantitative management experience (4+ years)