VP, PPNR Model Validation
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Lucky Nguyen
JobRef 121812/0012019-09-11 2019-11-10 financial-services permanent US New York City New York 10036 USD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An investment bank is looking to recruit a VP level candidate to their model validation team to help analyze PPNR models.
- Create a qualitative methodology Inventory and business plan of function
- Educate qualitative methodology owners and related stakeholders in the regulatory need of the effort
- Evaluate conceptual soundness of QMs, test QM inputs and assumptions, test QM performance and sensitivity to assumptions, and perform other standard validation functions
- Present and discuss validation findings with QM stakeholders and senior management
- Work on remediation actions and deadlines for specialized qualitative methodology problems
- Engage owners and related stakeholders as necessary in order to proactively assess, document, and independently validate qualitative methodologies for their usage in different areas
- Minimum 4 years of experience in modeling, model development or model validation
- Understanding of CCAR, U.S. Regulatory Reform, Capital Rules and Model Risk Management (SR 11-7)
- Experience with Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR), forecasting, market risk, credit risk and/or operational risk models.