Leveraged Finance Credit, Vice President
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Robert Hockedy
JobRef 124692/0012019-10-22 2019-12-21 banking permanent US New York City New York New York City USD 160000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity to join a leading Global Investment Bank; managing a team of leveraged finance credit officers covering a define set of industries across a market leading business.
Great opportunity to join a leading Global Investment Bank; managing a team of leveraged finance credit officers covering a define set of industries across a market leading business. You will be the key contact for Senior Risk Management and the Investment Bankers.
- Analysis of new Leveraged Finance transactions including LBOs, M&A financing, Loan participants, FX/IR/commodity derivatives, transaction banking etc.
- Approve and provide credit recommendations; present to Underwriting Committee
- Draft term sheets and lead negotiations with respect to key provisions within commitment papers and credit agreements
- Bachelor’s/MBA degree with a major or focus in Finance, Economics, Business or related degree from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 4+ years of related experience in Leveraged Finance credit is a must, but one or more of the following areas is a plus: loan capital markets, high yield capital markets, leveraged finance or investment banking
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, both verbal and in writing